Date Night

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Our church has been doing Friday Night Date Nights. The Nursery keeps the kids from 6-9 and it is only $5 for us to take Mackenzie! This was the first one we have participated with.


I got off work late Friday, but we got dressed and headed out the door around 6. They fed the kids pizza, and Mackenzie had a great time while we were gone.

Dustin and I decided to eat in Fort Smith at Olive Garden, go to the
Sugar Shack for Sno Cones, and then head back to get M.
Our dinner was yummy...

When I was pregnant with Mackenzie, I went with Dustin's mom, Aunt Gina, and Cassen to pick out fabric for M's bedding and we ate at Olive Garden. I had been craving that Fried Lasagna for over a year and it didn't disappoint! :)

We had a great time and can't wait to do it again!

Maybe next time, we will eat local and rent a movie.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. So sweet! When I saw you guys the other day I couldn't believe how big M was!!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images