I Hate to Hear You Cry

Sunday, June 05, 2011

Mackenzie,
It breaks my heart when I put you to bed and you throw a fit! We had a very busy day. You went to Granny's while mom worked and dad played golf, then you had a short nap before Jessica's wedding shower.

I just now laid you down and you instantly stood up and began screaming. I just want you to know that when you are crying I am standing right outside your door peeking in through the cracks!

I feel so guilty for making you cry it out, but I have to do it!
You only cried for about two minutes, and now I can hear you talking to your My Pal Violet. She sings fun songs and sweet lullabies with your name in them :)

I just want you to know that I stand by your door almost the entire time you cry, because it breaks my heart! You will always be my baby girl!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images