Razorback Baseball

Sunday, May 02, 2010

Yesterday we went to the Razorback baseball game for my dads birthday.
It was Mackenzie's first Arkansas game!!


Here is Mackenzie on the way up 'the Hill'



All dressed up in her Razorback gear from Miss Shannon!



Me and Aunt KayKay at the game! I don't know how I would have made it through this game without her! The first time to change Mackenzie in a public bathroom and first time to nurse in public -- I definitely needed help!



We played Auburn and lost 8-7. It was a great game! After the game we drove over to AQ Chicken. Also, a first for Miss Mackenzie. She let everyone know that she was there with her fit that she threw! The food was sooo good! Then we headed over to the Promenade in Rogers and Kaci got her very first Coach purse as a graduation gift from mom and Duff! It is so precious! We all had such a great time celebrating Duffy's birthday! He is the best dad a girl could ask for!



Here is our lab, Reese, before we went to the game. She is having to live outside now and I feel so guilty about that! She figured out she could jump on our patio table to see in the back door. Those puppy dog eyes kill me every time! Today, Mackenzie and I went with mom and Kaci to Emily's wedding shower. It was such a nice shower! They got a ton of really great gifts! It was nice to see all my girlfriends!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images