Kaci's Graduation

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Get ready for picture overload!!
My baby sister graduated from high school on May 20, 2010


Graduation had to be moved in to the gym because of the weather..
Here is Kaci about to accept her diploma!


My favorite part of graduation!!


Mackenzie and I after graduation


Mackenzie, Kaci, and I


Dessi was so excited to see a baby - She should still be this little! :(


Kaci and her cookie cake!


My cousin, Brandon, and Mackenzie


It was so hot in that gym!
We had to take her dress off and fan her to keep her from having a meltdown!





Kaci, Hannah, Me, Mackenzie, Duff, and Mom
M was definitely ready to go!


The five of us


Grandma Linda and M


This picture of Hannah and M is so sweet


All of the girls with Memaw


Sisters


Me, Mackenzie and Dustin with Kaci

We had a lot of fun celebrating Kaci's graduation!
I cannot believe she will be moving to Fayetteville in the Fall.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images