First Mother's Day

Sunday, May 09, 2010

Today, I celebrated my very first Mother's Day!


This morning, we got up and went to church...It was Mackenzie's very first time to go to the nursery! She was in there with her sweet cousin Eli.

Here is Eli with his Razorback hat on! He LOVES watching Elmo! His dad did an awesome job preaching today on marriage! I always love getting to hear Chris speak. There is Mackenzie's Granny behind Eli....Happy Mother's Day Geri!!

After eating lunch and visiting with Dustin's family, we went to my parents house! Kaci and I got mom a cute pair of Yellow Box flip flops, and Hannah got her a new Pandora bracelet! We watched The Amazing Race finale and ate skillet cookies! Mackenzie now has a swing at my parents and she loves it!! Maybe we should invest in one!

NeNe and KayKay playing in the floor with M

I just love her!!

Mackenzie and NeNe just hanging out!
Her NeNe likes to spoil her with warm towels fresh out of the dryer!
Happy Mother's Day Mom!
I had such a great first Mother's Day! I cannot believe that my little girl is already a month old today! She is growing so fast! I never thought that I could love someone as much as I love this sweet baby! Mackenzie, you are such a blessing to me! I cannot imagine life without you! I sit and wonder what I ever did without you! I prayed everyday that I was pregnant with you, and when we were in the NICU I found myself begging God to let you be healthy! I will continue to pray that you will become the strong woman that He wants you to be! You are such a blessing and I am so thankful for you! I love you soo much!!

We were supposed to have her one month check up tomorrow, but our Pediatrician had a family emergency. She called to let us know that she would not be there tomorrow and we would have to come in sometime next week. I can't wait to see what all your measurements are! I hope everyone had an Amazing Mother's Day!!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. So glad your 1st Mothers Day went so well! You truely are blessed! She is a doll!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images