Weekend Wrap Up

Sunday, October 24, 2010

I know, I know...I have been MIA for a few weeks! Kaci has been harassing me daily to update this and I guess she isn't going to give in! :)

Wednesday night, Kaci came and stayed the night with us. She came over to see Mackenzie but since she was already asleep, I convinced her that she should stay :)
Mackenzie and her KayKay friday morning.. Mackenzie's cousin Kali got her this cute apples outfit at a sale in OKC. Kaci and I watched 6 episodes of One Tree Hill before she headed back to school.


I cleaned up the house and made M some baby food before we left town..


Mom, Memaw, Mackenzie and I headed to Oklahoma City on Thursday night. Memaw is staying with Aunt Tommie and Uncle Dickey for a few weeks. Friday morning we got up and headed to Affair of the Heart -It is a HUGE craft fair... A lot like War Eagle here in Arkansas.

Ran into Shaina, Tonia and Lindsey while we were there!

Mackenzie was loving all the attention she was getting! :)


We only got M to take a couple very very short naps while we were there. I know this looks awful but we have to lay her stroller all the way down and lay her on her tummy.. That is the only way she will sleep in that thing! (Notice her turkey bow? I made that!!! :))


Mackenzie LOVES Kali! She just stared at Kali the whole time we were in OKC.


Saturday morning we had a brutal 11:20 am kickoff for the Razorback/Ole Miss game..(That is wayy to early!!) We barely made it up there in time - I am so glad that Dustin stayed home with Mackenzie for this game. We had to evacuate out seats twice to get under cover because the storms were so bad.

Mom bought me FroggTogg (Rain Suit) this week and I am so thankful she did!! When we got to go back to our seats, I kept telling her we couldn't sit down because we would get wet - she convinced me that this stuff really works! I am totally convinced now! It was a miracle!


We beat Ole mis 38-24!!! GO HOGS!!!


Kaci is in ZTA Sorority and Saturday was Dads Day. We went to the house, ate BBQ and toured the house. Here is Kaci and her daddy on the front porch!

Kaci with one of her ZTA sisters


Mom, Kaci, and Duffy


Grandma Linda is in from Florida and she got to come with us to the game!


Me and Kac!


Here is sweet Mackenzie after her bath tonight. I love this sweet face!!


It seems like today I have chased Mackenzie everywhere!! She is starting to crawl - Dustin calls it the inch worm because she gets on all fours and just flops forward til she gets where she wants to go. I don't know if you can see in the pic but she has also started this weird move! We get so tickled over her.


I made my very first Game Day dress tonight! I am loving it! Can you believe that this is made out of a XL tshirt?

Also, as I was sewing away tonight Dustin brought me my phone because I had some text messages and I was completely surprised to find out that MY BEST FRIEND IS GETTING MARRIED!! :) YAY! Congrats Andie and Brian! I can't wait til the Big Day! :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. It's about time you blogged!
    I am amazed by that dress! You have some talent!
    I love the way M is crawling. That is too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images