High School Memories: Ramen Noodle Edition

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Dustin went to Walmart tonight for a few things.... He came home with several bags of Ramen Noodles. I almost died. I immediately began to teach him how to eat them raw! :)

I can honestly still hear the way the bag sounds... I remember taking a bag of these and a Dr. Pepper to lunch every single day! I remember crunching the bag a thousand times until the raw noodles were small enough to eat. I remember pouring the seasoning in and shaking it like crazy to make sure every little piece had season on it. I remember not being able to finish a whole bag during lunch... I remember having 4 half full bags in my backpack at the end of the week :)


Crazy how food can take you back to high school memories!


Then again.... Those were days that we thought we were cool if we dressed like this to a Thursday night pep rally! I am sure my mom is so proud! haha!!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. That is hilarious! That picture is really hilarious!! I never ate ramen noodles raw but I still eat them cooked like crazy right now.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images