High School Memories: Ramen Noodle Edition

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Dustin went to Walmart tonight for a few things.... He came home with several bags of Ramen Noodles. I almost died. I immediately began to teach him how to eat them raw! :)

I can honestly still hear the way the bag sounds... I remember taking a bag of these and a Dr. Pepper to lunch every single day! I remember crunching the bag a thousand times until the raw noodles were small enough to eat. I remember pouring the seasoning in and shaking it like crazy to make sure every little piece had season on it. I remember not being able to finish a whole bag during lunch... I remember having 4 half full bags in my backpack at the end of the week :)


Crazy how food can take you back to high school memories!


Then again.... Those were days that we thought we were cool if we dressed like this to a Thursday night pep rally! I am sure my mom is so proud! haha!!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. That is hilarious! That picture is really hilarious!! I never ate ramen noodles raw but I still eat them cooked like crazy right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Careprost Plus Eye Drop are endorsed to patients suffering from glaucoma. They are demonstrated to diminish pressure in the eye by expanding liquids' progression from the patient's eye, assisting with forestalling visual impairment and other severe conditions. It is likewise given to patients with excessively short eyelashes, as it can expand the thickness and length of eyelashes.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images