Snow (ICE) Day!

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Monday night, they were predicting a really bad ice storm headed our way. Kaci was in her meeting at Zeta, and she decided her and Erik would come hang out with us for a few days.

They got to our house late Monday night and I agreed we would keep Mackenzie at home.

I guess I was in complete denial when I was watching the weather and decided I would wait to grab some extra groceries! Erik and I drove to the store in the SLEET Tuesday morning. It was pretty scary... And apparently everyone in town needed groceries.


We played cards and Guitar Hero all day on Tuesday!

Kaci was handing Mackenzie Erik's cards and M would flip them over :)


M wanted all in the Guitar Hero action...


Pushing Kaci's buttons :)


Lovin the Snow Day at home!


I made Mackenzie this Valentine's Day shirt Monday night and tried in on her the next night. This picture was before I washed it... It is even cuter after it frayed some more!


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love that she was turning the cards over. She is PRECIOUS!!!! I have not been out of the house since monday. You are brave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Valentine's onesie! Super adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images