Time to Play Catch Up

Monday, May 02, 2011

What??

My mom has abandoned the ol' blog AGAIN?


I know, I know! I have been neglecting y'all lately!

Truth is.. I meant to post when Mackenzie was playing under my mom's desk at work, then I meant to post as we were prepping for the big 1st Birthday... And then I meant to post the BIG 1ST BIRTHDAY -- And I never did.

And as all of those kept piling up, I was getting more and more overwhelmed. So I am going to go back and do those posts as time will allow me too.

And as I was so overwhelmed I started panicking on how I even need to blog? I want this to be an awesome scrapbook for our family, but I don't want to post only the great things (Like here is the perfect picture of Mackenzie and here are the most perfect things she is doing lately)....

SO I have decided that I will post our daily/weekly happenings as they are and not try to analyze every word I type because I am thinking.. "Oh I don't want Mackenzie to think I am a complete crazy person"


There has been a lot going on in the last few weeks!

William and Kate got married!! Andie and I texted back and forth forever just amazed at the whole process.. They got married about 3 am our time, and I DVR'd the whole thing. I know some people roll their eyes at all the attention with their wedding, but the traditions that they follow so religiously are amazing! Can you believe their Ex's were at the wedding?


AND.. This man was killed! Osama Bin Laden is finally gone! I know this makes Dustin a very happy person.

I am sorry I have been neglecting yall~ I promise I will try to do better :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images