-Last Couple of Weeks-

Sunday, June 13, 2010

I cannot believe that I went this long without posting! We have had a rough couple of weeks...
Hopefully I wont go this long without posting again, but time I'm not blogging is time I'm spending with my sweet family and I just can't complain about that!

We haven't been up to much these last two weeks..


Mackenzie hiding from the paparazzi (AKA her father!) :)


One night last week she fell asleep in her chair like this...
We thought it was hilarious! She didn't look comfortable at all.


This sums up the last two weeks at work... It has been pretty crazy around there, but I am so glad to be back in the groove of things! I absolutely love what I do!


Last weekend we took M out on the lake for the first time.
We went with Jared and Amanda to Lake Tenkiller.


We had a great time. Mackenzie slept the whole time she was on the boat.
Jared and Amanda picked us up Friday afternoon, and we came home Sunday afternoon.
Here is a picture of M in her backup swimsuit :) It was blurry from my phone.


I miss her so much when I am at work!


Fuzzy Mister Sarge sitting next to me got his Summer cut this last week...


I love his hair, but this has to be so much cooler in this hot heat!!


Last week, T.J. brought all of us these beautiful flowers!
Fresh flowers make me so happy!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Piper slept in her bouncy seat alot! I have been wondering where you have been!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images