Low Key Weekend

Monday, December 13, 2010

We had a very low key weekend...

Friday night, we went to our Christmas Party, and Mackenzie and I woke up Saturday not feeling very well.. We cleaned up around the house Saturday morning, and I went with mom Saturday afternoon to run some errands. We went to the Crazy Lady Antique Mall, then headed to Fort Smith for some groceries and I got Mackenzie a super cute ornament from Inscriptions.... "Born to be a Hog's fan" (I will post pictures later)


Here is M on Sunday morning...As you can tell she is in to everything!

Sunday morning, we were still not feeling very well, and Mackenzie didn't need to go to the Nursery at church with a stuffy nose! We can't chance getting the other sweet babies or caregivers the cold. So, we stayed home while Dustin went to church.


Sunday afternoon, M and I took a 2 hour nap before heading to my parents house for dinner.


I love this pink Newsboy hat my mom picked up for Mackenzie.


Here is my future Razorback Cheerleader (and ZTA for her aunt!) upstairs in the hog room last night. Mom had DVR'd a special when DJ Williams received the Mackey Award for being an inspirational player.

Mom just text me and said that our Sugar Bowl tickets should be in the mail by the end of this week!!! Woo Pig Sooie!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images