Pickle Piper

Tuesday, November 09, 2010

I know what you are thinking... Yes, I backdated this post! :) Thanks to Jessica S. for telling me I could do that! I know I have been MIA for a few weeks... And here is just a little bit of what has been going on... Hannah gave her favorite niece a pickle!!


She LOVED them!


They were so mangled by the time she was finished with them! :)






My cousin Chad gave her another pickle on Thanksgiving.. She has become quite the entertainer for everyone!

I have no idea how to upload videos to blogger :( When I upload them off of my computer, it is very tiny and it never works so in the meantime I posted two hilarious videos of Mackenzie slurping on a pickle and one of her throwing a fit when she realized she wasn't getting anymore. You can get to those by clicking here and here.




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You can upload to onetruemedia.com and then past embed link on here. I think you can do that from youtube too. There should be a share button and you can embed your video on here. Just copy and paste the embed link.

    Yay for blogging!!!!! Time to play catch up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so precious Cora! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images