4th of July!

Tuesday, July 05, 2011

I hope everyone had a great Independence Day!


Mackenzie with her Hero!


We had a really great day..

We hung out at home most of the day..

We went to the Greenwood Freedom Fest for all of 5 minutes, then headed to Booneville.

Mackenzie on Memaw's front steps

My cousin, Kali, and M

My sisters and I have spent MANY hours on this front porch iron column!

We walked

..and walked



All of my Oklahoma City family was in for Uncle Bobby's funeral, and I was so glad to see them! We had hamburgers and hot dogs... Aunt Audie brought over chocolate covered strawberries :) M was taking very small bites at first, then just put the whole strawberry in her mouth haha!

We headed home when Mackenzie got sleepy, and we got a speeding WARNING right past my parents house. I'm so glad he didn't give us a ticket! Dustin and I just watched the town firework show on our back deck after we laid M down.

I am so thankful that we have so many family and friends that serve to make our country so free! God bless the USA!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images