Leaf Cutting

Monday, September 20, 2010

Tonight, some of the ladies of our Life Group got together to start cutting leaves for our Thanksgiving Tree Project. We are going to set up three trees throughout our church. Each tree will have several leaves on them, and each leaf has a food product.. Corn, Stuffing, Cranberry Sauce, Green Beans, Gravy, Etc... The goal is to have everyone take a leaf when they leave church, and bring back the item on their leaf the following week.. so we can feed 5oo families in the area for Thanksgiving! I am so excited about this!


Barb and Jessica working very hard on cutting out leaves at the school... How sweet is Jessica? She will deliver her sweet baby in less than 3 weeks, and she came out to help! I can't wait to know if she is having a boy or a girl... they made it a surprise. I am really thinking Boy!


Amanda, Jana and Becky cutting as well! They did such a great job! It was so nice to visit with everyone tonight.


Cassen and Amanda!
These girls did such a great job putting this together tonight! We cut out a TON of leaves! I don't know what the final number ended up being, but if we are feeding 500 families, that means 500 green beans, 500 cranberry sauces.... you get the picture!! We had a really good time, even though it was five thousand degrees in that school! I just realized that I made all the girls get their pictures taken and I didn't even get one of me there - Just so you know I really did help :)

Mrs Melissa was so sweet to watch Mackenzie while I was gone. Dustin had ball games tonight, so Sierra and Ally had fun playing with M.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images