Reed's Birthday Party and Interview

Thursday, February 03, 2011

Wednesday, we had another Snow Day! Kaci and Erik were still here, so we played more cards and hung out at my parents for a little while.

Dustin and I went to Reed's 2nd Birthday party Wednesday night! I cannot believe he is two!


Reed's little brother Drake is 5 1/2 months old... Mackenzie was loving on his chair the whole time!


Poor Drake... She was standing on the ground chewing on his toy!


I love her pink Polo Dress!


The Birthday Boy!!


I had an interview today! :) I was supposed to have it on Tuesday but the ice cancelled that! Kaci helped me with my poof! haha! I think that all girls that live in Fayetteville have to partake in a poof making class.. Have you seen those college girls?? They LOVE their poof!


My interview went really well! They actually scheduled my follow up interview with the Department Head for tomorrow morning! :)

When I got home I thought of a thousand things that I could have said, but I didn't so I will let it go :)


And just so you know how crazy Kaci and I can be :)

We had a lot of fun this week.. They had to go back tonight.. The school called and they are opening at 9:30 in the morning...

This week, Kaci tried actual coffee for the first time... the perfect term "Coffee Drunk".. After one cup she was PINGING off the walls! It was insane - No lie!

And Erik made his profound statements:

"This is intense... And I'm not talking about camping"

On Tuesday he said, "TGIF, Thank God it's February"

Dustin had to work all week! I hate that he has to get out in this nasty weather! He was greeted with a very messy house these last few days! I finally caught up with laundry tonight!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I was wondering about your interview!! So glad it went well! I knew it would!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is adorable and I love reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images