NeNe and Pops Anniversary!

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Today is my parents anniversary! We have so much fun with our parents! Funny that just a few years ago we thought that they didn't know anything, and now I have lunch with my mom every day, and we talk on the phone several times a day (and its not just because she is my boss!) I ask her things like "Do I use Garlic Powder or Garlic Salt on my bread?" "And "Can you believe what the douche bag on Bachelorette said last night?" (Oh wait, that last one was asked by my mother!! haha)

And Duff isn't too bad himself! Always offering great advice on life, and he is always there to let you know how good looking he is. Always :)


HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!

I will post about our fun weekend tomorrow. Too many pictures to sift through tonight!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images